Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2018, 04:00:53 am

Login with username, password and session length
TRADER Feedback System
IS NOW AVAILABLE
* SBFTECH Membership Required *
435277 Posts in 37275 Topics by 9537 Members
Latest Member: Mgabski
Search: Advanced search
Advertiser Inquiries
+ My Community
|-+ General Tech
| |-+ Joel 5.0's Electronic Engine Management
| | |-+ Donations to JOEL5.0 for all the help.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donations to JOEL5.0 for all the help.  (Read 40501 times)
KS Country
Small Block

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2007, 12:19:03 pm »

So, uh, how do you get to the paypal account?

I'm a little slower than the other kids, but animals love me.

1993 2WD F-150XL; 5.0L; AOD w/cooler; Speed Density; MSD 6 Off Road; MSD cap, rotor and coil; Ford Racing 9mm wires; copper plugs gapped at .060; no cats, no smog, no EGR, no EVAP; Hooker Super Comp LT headers; H-pipe; Aerochambers dumped before the axle; Trac-Lok 8.8" w/3.55 gears; stock tires (235/75 R15)
scott201
Burger King
Small Block

Guess who this is???? It's Jennifer Aniston. Hot

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2008, 01:14:10 am »

Off Topic

KS Country has the BEST avatar I've seen in a loooooooong time.   Thumb up  Always makes me  LMAO on floor

Focus

I will be sending Joel between $10-$20 very shortly.  Even though I haven't asked a whole lot of him, I know that it will be an advance for future "Educational Seminars."  I only wish that I had more input to help him or others at times given the fact that I actually did work for a couple dealerships for 6-7 years I should be able to contribute somehow. 

Hey Joel, have you told people your background or what you do or where you have gained your "educational experience?"  Do you have a page or something that shows this?  It might help some people get better acquainted with you and what you do.  Just curious.   

rdub79
4 Banger

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2009, 12:28:25 pm »

THANKS JOEL5.0!!!!

Just sent $5, sorry it couldn't have been more. Thanx!

88' Notchback 5.0 AOD
DIY 60mm turbo build in progress...
tx90vertgt
Big Block

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2009, 09:16:59 pm »

$11.00 sent (wanted him to get a REAL $10 after those nasty paypal fees)

It's not much but the time this guy has spent with me and everyone else definitely deserves some compensation  Thanx!

1990 GT Convertible
fordstrokers.com 408W
Tremec TKO / Quicktime bell
Canfield Heads
Custom .600 lift billet cam
Super Vic with Pro 5.0 elbow
42lb squirters
Accufab 90mm
Pro M 80mm MAF
Moates Quarterhorse / Innovate LC1
Mishimoto aluminum radiator
Mishimoto dual electric fan setup
135 amp 3G alt
Joel5.0
El Hombre
Administrator
Big Block

Miracles?.... by appointment only!

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2009, 02:02:53 pm »

Anybody that feels like it  Thanx!........  By The Way, this is not a requirement for me to continue and try to help as much as I can; you can donate to my PayPal account = joel5_0@yahoo.com ..... any funds received will go into my junk '86 GT anyway...... it's time to show some folks what a stock 302 shortblock with some goodies can do + I have some concepts experimentation to do...... billet cam, too much spring pressure for daily use, too big of a carburetor on a single plane intake, full 3" exhaust, no "X" or "H", small heads correct cam II, big heads correct cam.... in a street 100% N/A setup.

ACRONYMS:
LUK  LMK  JIC  BTSTDTRT  YCYDYP  NFI-YTM  SPOBI, and the classic... DILLIGAS

'86 Mustang GT, X-303 cam, Holley DP 700, RG Tran., 289 Heads   Ford Smilie 2

Quote from: Joel5.0
The right to be stupid is inalienable for sure however, there is no such thing as a right to impose stupidity onto others
Great Thoughts will Overwhelm a Feeble Mind
There is never money to do it right, but there's always money to do it over.
Knowledge based on external evidence is unreliable.
He, who doesn't ask, does not deserve an answer.
A mind is like a parachute it only works when it is open.  (oldmanjoe)
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)
Tuning on a Dyno for the track, is like swim practice in a bathtub.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you. (90lxcoupe)
The proof of understanding is the ability to explain it. (H. Torruella)
Ignorance is bliss, but stupidity is orgasmic.
Fraud and falsehood only dread examination. Truth invites it. (Samuel Johnson)
The chaotic resistance of the opponents leads to the conclusion that they are not prepared to meet the challenge. The problem is already much more psychological then technological. [Bojidar Djordjev]
Individuals are rational and humane... Crowds are reactionary and barbaric. (Jason)
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it. –Chinese Proverb
Nothing sways the stupid more than arguments they can't understand - Cardinal de Retz
408Bronco
Big Block

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2009, 07:24:16 pm »

Anybody that feels like it  Thanx!........  By The Way, this is not a requirement for me to continue and try to help as much as I can; you can donate to my PayPal account = joel5_0@yahoo.com ..... any funds received will go into my junk '86 GT anyway...... it's time to show some folks what a stock 302 shortblock with some goodies can do + I have some concepts experimentation to do...... billet cam, too much spring pressure for daily use, too big of a carburetor on a single plane intake, full 3" exhaust, no "X" or "H", small heads correct cam II, big heads correct cam.... in a street 100% N/A setup.

Joel, I don't understand how this works.  I am a computer professional (Cisco) and when I click on the link it opens a new message in my e-mail?  You have been a great help to me, in fact I have just put the new rebuild in and I will probably have a million questions.

So, How do I send you some $$?  Do I do something in the email?

A wiseman or wiseass (I am not sure) once said to me "He only recommends that because he sells it"
Joel5.0
El Hombre
Administrator
Big Block

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2009, 07:59:31 pm »

LOL..... you need to have a PayPal account in order to donate using the email address information.... and .... I've been also dealing with computers for years + have manufactured and also mfg. engineered their modules (processors, memory, disk drive modules, etc)..... and decided to just get a PayPal account a couple of days ago.... 

ACRONYMS:

The right to be stupid is inalienable for sure however, there is no such thing as a right to impose stupidity onto others
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)
The chaotic resistance of the opponents leads to the conclusion that they are not prepared to meet the challenge. The problem is already much more psychological then technological. [Bojidar Djordjev]
Individuals are rational and humane... Crowds are reactionary and barbaric. (Jason)
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it. –Chinese Proverb
Nothing sways the stupid more than arguments they can't understand - Cardinal de Retz
-nick-
Stroked Small Block

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2009, 08:11:54 pm »

LOL..... you need to have a PayPal account in order to donate using the email address information.... and .... I've been also dealing with computers for years + have manufactured and also mfg. engineered their modules (processors, memory, disk drive modules, etc)..... and decided to just get a PayPal account a couple of days ago.... 

o, you will LOVE all the fees they slam you with!

To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.
-george washington

Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-thomas jefferson

Man is not free unless government is limited.... As government expands, liberty contracts.
-ronald reagan

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
-Thomas Paine
oldmanjoe
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

ya `ll play nice ye-hear

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2009, 08:20:18 pm »

maybe a snall mail address for the checks and money orders type of people. Whistling  joe

Still in the classroom hopefully still awake !!!
 A mind is like a parachute it ONLY works when it is OPEN
 Grandpa`s word`s of wisdom, joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack
 Only a rich man can afford cheap parts, because he can afford to replace them
 If you did not understand what i said,say so and i will try and explain it another way
Many of life's failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
Don`t get frustrated...get educated,you are at the library now ,so start reading .
Life`s journey is not to arrive at the grave Safely in a well preserved body,Rather to skid in sideways, out of control, totally worn out, Shouting Holy shit what a ride.
Inside the box is too crowded for me!!! besides every time you get going you run in to another corner.
 SPEED READING and written technical information , Don`t go together
Time is the best teacher, but most of its students die before learning the lessons.
IF YOUR READING COMPREHENSION IS NOT
OF A 5TH GRADE LEVEL DO NOT PROCEED {jay allen}
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
408Bronco
Big Block

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2009, 08:21:12 pm »

Can I just send you a check, or is that tooooo low tech?  If so where?

A wiseman or wiseass (I am not sure) once said to me "He only recommends that because he sells it"
408Bronco
Big Block

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 08:22:39 pm »

Can I just send you a check, or is that tooooo low tech?  If so where?

Beat me to my reply   Good Post

Joel5.0
El Hombre
Administrator
Big Block

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2009, 09:08:43 pm »

Spt at PC.... my type of person.....  Thumb up .... not low tech at all, PM me and I'll give you where to send your donation. I do Quote-Unquote "REQUIRE" that you also tell me what else you might be interested in me trying to test real life.....  not flow numbers, specifications or hearsay....... but results after all the tuning possibilities have been exhausted...... it will also serve as a guide for me as well.  Up to Something

ACRONYMS:

408Bronco
Big Block

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2009, 08:01:37 am »

Spt at PC.... my type of person.....  Thumb up .... not low tech at all, PM me and I'll give you where to send your donation. I do Quote-Unquote "REQUIRE" that you also tell me what else you might be interested in me trying to test real life.....  not flow numbers, specifications or hearsay....... but results after all the tuning possibilities have been exhausted...... it will also serve as a guide for me as well.  Up to Something

OK sending PM - Do you want the dyno numbers from the tuner??  I don't know what you mean about testing real life.

liljoe07
"Gentleman Joe"
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

Feed your MILD side

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2009, 08:40:47 am »

Joels talking about "real life testing" on his own junk. IOW if your curious about something, and joel can try it on his ride....Let him know.

89 Coupe:
347- Canfield 195's, Holley Systemax II, Jones Cam, 3" Exhaust, 3" Spintechs, QuarterHorse, BE/EA

Well since you friggin disagree with every damn suggestion, just rebuild the piece of shit.
Joel5.0
El Hombre
Administrator
Big Block

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2009, 08:56:06 am »

Real life as on the real dyno = the track........

Even though my junk is an old school carburetor setup, keep in mind that I have a little access to some test cases I tinker with....... like the speed density setup shown at http://sbftech.com/index.php/topic,19903.0.html ....

ACRONYMS:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: