Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 03:12:21 am

Login with username, password and session length
Director PLEASE!!!!
Add your location information to your personal profile. Thanx!
415265 Posts in 35512 Topics by 8887 Members
Latest Member: seaslug
Search: Advanced search
Advertiser Inquiries
+ SBFTECH.com Experienced Small Block Ford Tech
|-+ Off-Topic Bullshittin'
| |-+ Introduce Yourself
| | |-+ Stop in and introduce yourself
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 79 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stop in and introduce yourself  (Read 128527 times)
desertdroog
4 Banger

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 10:40:21 am »

Thanks! I plan to lurk more than anything until I get antsy with my setup. Then I will have all sorts of questions on how to cause mayhem with the Chevy powered sleds in my town.

For one I will be looking for a way to make my stock engine beef up with heads and such but hopefully keeping the bottom end alive and without having to replace the pistons and crank if possible.

Thanks again, there has been a need for a site like this since all the info I usually find is about the 302 and its stroker derivatives.

1954 Ford Customline Tudor junker to a Custom Sled
http://www.fotki.com/desertdroog
woody
FordStrokers.com-SBFTech.com Owner
Administrator
Big Block

Old School

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 10:43:47 am »

Thanks! I plan to lurk more than anything until I get antsy with my setup. Then I will have all sorts of questions on how to cause mayhem with the Chevy powered sleds in my town.

For one I will be looking for a way to make my stock engine beef up with heads and such but hopefully keeping the bottom end alive and without having to replace the pistons and crank if possible.

Thanks again, there has been a need for a site like this since all the info I usually find is about the 302 and its stroker derivatives.
we got ya covered, no problem Wink

331-347 Short Blocks 2099.00 and up
408-418-427 Short Blocks (F4 Roller Blocks Standard) 2399.99 and up
Dart Shorts 4199.00+
D.I.Y Shortblocks 1799.00

FordStrokers.com

Make sure you get your information from the internet gurus that haven't built SHIT, they did sleep at Holiday Inn last night, and we have a few of those gurus right here on this forum. Smiley
ROBBDATHROBB
6 Banger

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2006, 09:43:36 pm »

Hi there, I'm Rob from Cape Town, South Africa. I'm a paramedic and been working in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh) for almost  4 years. I'm passionate about drag-racing and own a "69 Capri (2600lbs) with high comp 306, c4 & 3:5 rear (9"). I'll be leaving Suadi in Dec (permy) and am currently working with Jay Allen (great guy) for a custom solid flat cam/canfields/scorpion rr package. My plans include same bottom end, Cam Innov h/c, Vic jr intake, holley 750dp, full MSD ignition, re-worked c4 with correct stall, headers with 3" X-pipe/exhaust, 4:11 rears with 26x10.5x15 M/T's & decent suspension work. I have untill Dec to pull this off & get the parts together & it's looking good so far. The car is pure strip & my goals are low/flat 11's which should be attainable once I've re-honed my driving skills. Anyway Woody & all you guyz I'm looking forward to spending time here as I have on FM. Hardcore & Corral, I've learnt so much & am sure that SBFTECH will be just as informative.

ROBBIE302.
woody
Administrator
Big Block

Old School

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2006, 09:48:25 pm »

Hey Rob,

Welcome again and I look forward to having you here. If you need anything just let me know bud. Good Luck with the Car aswell Wink

Dart Shorts 4199.00+

FordStrokers.com

Make sure you get your information from the internet gurus that haven't built SHIT, they did sleep at Holiday Inn last night, and we have a few of those gurus right here on this forum. Smiley
rstbkt69
Small Block

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2006, 01:40:18 am »

Ive been here a few times so its about time I say hello.I live in ridgecrest Ca and am trying to entertain my 14 year old with the magic that happens to 69 coupes whe there is nothing buit rust held together with bondo and some paint. got a rust free body to transfer everything to and hell a choice of too many engines and trannies. I just keep getting parts. Oh I need the part but there is always stuff I have bolted onto it and I have way too many trannies and engines. maybe I can share some of this after I find out what I am going to do the the Frakenstang. so keep on posting. it makes me feel normal most of the time.
Jim
spitfire0_2
2stroke

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2006, 08:21:01 am »

HI! I'm Leonard Rathbone from NC,51,WASP.  I bought a '69 Opel GT drag rolling chassis a while back, and due to lack of funds since still don't have the drivetrain in. The car (I was told) had a MOPAR 440 wedge at one time, then a SBC, both with auto trannys. The 3rd member is from a dodge truck, an 8 3/4" unit with a 1/8th mile gear (6.14 I think). I'm looking for a deal (who isn't?) on parts to build a high reving bullet-proof motor. SEEY'ALL!!  Later, Leonard(Spitfire0_2)
VINSTER1948
2stroke

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 10:18:16 pm »

Let us know who you are what you do or what you are working on. Welcome home!
                                             HI EVERY-BUDDY names Vince short for ( YEP U GUESSED IT ) Vincent. Just pulled a 64 Cyclone out of the woods that I street raced back in the 70's. Want to perform a Restification on it . Its a 289 car but my intentions are to build a 351 Windsor ( Tore down in the shop ) waiting for some cash  & inspiration!! Want to go 427, It would be kinda neat running the Bird flags on it! Some fiberglass here & there, ( possibly CRITES pieces ) Up grade chassis , possibly go to a disc brake 8.8 ( Currently runs a 9 inch I put in back in the day as well as a Top Loader.) May go Mustang 2 front sub. Not sure. Plexiglass side windows, Real bad boy street racer/Driver. I do have a 4 barrel 70 Cleveland that I bought back in 70 ( Spun a bearing ) Have never done anything with it. Whats the best ( Read most Economical Stroker available For the Windsor & the Cleveland ? ) Your site looks great. Glad to be onboard. I also have a few MOPARS cause I'm not predjudiced UNLESS ITS GM!!!  LOL.   CIAO  VINCE in NC
woody
Administrator
Big Block

Old School

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2006, 10:23:11 pm »

Let us know who you are what you do or what you are working on. Welcome home!
                                             HI EVERY-BUDDY names Vince short for ( YEP U GUESSED IT ) Vincent. Just pulled a 64 Cyclone out of the woods that I street raced back in the 70's. Want to perform a Restification on it . Its a 289 car but my intentions are to build a 351 Windsor ( Tore down in the shop ) waiting for some cash  & inspiration!! Want to go 427, It would be kinda neat running the Bird flags on it! Some fiberglass here & there, ( possibly CRITES pieces ) Up grade chassis , possibly go to a disc brake 8.8 ( Currently runs a 9 inch I put in back in the day as well as a Top Loader.) May go Mustang 2 front sub. Not sure. Plexiglass side windows, Real bad boy street racer/Driver. I do have a 4 barrel 70 Cleveland that I bought back in 70 ( Spun a bearing ) Have never done anything with it. Whats the best ( Read most Economical Stroker available For the Windsor & the Cleveland ? ) Your site looks great. Glad to be onboard. I also have a few MOPARS cause I'm not predjudiced UNLESS ITS GM!!!  LOL.   CIAO  VINCE in NC
Hey buddy nice to meet you. Keep the 9 inch, keep the toploader, run a 393 or 408 cleveland. Thats what I would do

Dart Shorts 4199.00+

FordStrokers.com

omar
4 Banger

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 10:19:18 pm »

Hi team the name's omar i'm pleased to meet u all and Woody, grate stuff u got us here, my projects r a 71 torino w/ 351c solid roller dual carb on tunnel ram set up, and a 71 ranchero w/ small hydrolic cam also 351c both 4v engines did the rebuilding myself and also degreed the cams im  sorta quiet but like to participate when i see my self fit.
woody
Administrator
Big Block

Old School

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2006, 10:26:29 pm »

Hi team the name's omar i'm pleased to meet u all and Woody, grate stuff u got us here, my projects r a 71 torino w/ 351c solid roller dual carb on tunnel ram set up, and a 71 ranchero w/ small hydrolic cam also 351c both 4v engines did the rebuilding myself and also degreed the cams im  sorta quiet but like to participate when i see my self fit.

awesome omar, love to see the clevelands running, make yourself at home buddy

Dart Shorts 4199.00+

FordStrokers.com

BenC
Adv_SBFTechie
Small Block

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2006, 11:59:37 am »

Hello My Name is Ben and I am a Ford Addict.  I have had this addiction for over 30 yrs and I don't think there is a cure.   The ONLY relief is going FASTER.  My blood runs Ford blue, and my passion is stomping a new ass onto some chebby guy with an attitude.  My current  project is a 65 Falcon hardtop with a 9inch, 3.70 detroit locker.  Now has a 302/C4.  Someday a 393 and a G-force T5 combo.  The goal is to run 11.50ish in complete street trim, and be able to drive daily.  This is a great site and I am proud to be a part of it.  Thanks!!!  BenC    Not to mention being able to use this    LMAO.

"If you put BOTH feet in your mouth, you don't have a leg to stand on"
woody
Administrator
Big Block

Old School

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2006, 12:01:25 pm »

Hello My Name is Ben and I am a Ford Addict.  I have had this addiction for over 30 yrs and I don't think there is a cure.   The ONLY relief is going FASTER.  My blood runs Ford blue, and my passion is stomping a new ass onto some chebby guy with an attitude.  My current  project is a 65 Falcon hardtop with a 9inch, 3.70 detroit locker.  Now has a 302/C4.  Someday a 393 and a G-force T5 combo.  The goal is to run 11.50ish in complete street trim, and be able to drive daily.  This is a great site and I am proud to be a part of it.  Thanks!!!  BenC    Not to mention being able to use this    LMAO.
Hey man, nice to have you aboard. Please tell a friend, I have to tell everyone that 3 times atleast 

Dart Shorts 4199.00+

FordStrokers.com

qtrhors
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2006, 12:14:36 pm »

A noble goal indeed Smiley

Welcome to the funnest Ford site on the web 

Tim

"you dont quit playing because you get old...you get old because you quit playing"
fidstang
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2006, 11:39:08 pm »

Hi, my name is Steve and I'm a recovering import-oholic. I have a 94 civic with a B52 bomber engine swap and a 96 supra with a 108mm turbo 90trim with 2000whp running mid 13's. Oops, I mean it's running mid 8's in the 1/4. I'm hear just to lurk maybe piss off a couple of you buy saying your car sucks compared to mine. Ford's are for little boys! In the end I hope you wont see me out in my 80,000 dollar cars. Because, I'll run or make up some excuse about my clutch being burnt up or slipping and still talk shit about your car. Eventhough I don't have the balls to race you.  Afro

Oops. Damn it where was that hide profile and sig. button.

Spend time with your family to, not just your car.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher states. The great teacher inspires."-- William Author Ward
my63
Self_Deleted
2stroke

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2006, 12:35:04 am »

Only 2000rwhp?? My Geo metro twin turbo puts down 4200 rwhp on nitro with a 1000hp 5 stage nitrous Kit though the Kelvinator ice/water in the door  intercooler that also holds a 12 pack. My stick on graphics are cool too, exact copy of that Phat chics car on the fast & the furious! Melts the O-rings off of  my 29" chrome wheels.  By the way my clutch slips too!  Well its time to turn up the 1,000,000,000 watt 50" subs and let the air out of the bags, oops my Lambo doors just fell off when that Mustang blew by me...

63 Fairlane, 289, C-4, My other toys run in dirt and jump!

No one WAS arguing until YOU unloaded a case of Dr. Phucking Phil on me.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 79 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: