Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2018, 12:35:28 am

Login with username, password and session length
435277 Posts in 37275 Topics by 9537 Members
Latest Member: Mgabski
Search: Advanced search
Advertiser Inquiries
+ My Community
|-+ Off-Topic Bullshittin'
| |-+ Pics Pics and Videos Videos
| | |-+ I Drive this vehicle when I go visit me sister, can you guess what it is??
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I Drive this vehicle when I go visit me sister, can you guess what it is??  (Read 8013 times)
dennis112
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2016, 05:28:21 pm »

They are both fun to drive and the Ferrari has more bling and overall is better quality built.

Ferrari's is now designed and built by a major car manufacturer--goes fast and is more scienced out to appeal to the masses.  Lambo's are designed and built by a tractor manufacturer--its made to go fast and draw attention from blocks away.  Both do what they do very well.

Dennis

65' Stang, 434W NA, Victor Heads, Super Vic Intake, 11:1, Braswell Carb, Bullet SR Cam, G101A 4-Speed, 4:56 rear, 93 Octane Pump Gas  9.82@138.00
289nate
"IL BUONO"
Global Moderator
Big Block

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2016, 03:53:53 am »

I believe that Lambo really shines in the corners.  Yes, acceleration is no doubt incredible.  But, I can beat a fair amount of super car stuff in the 1/4 mile.  What's amazing is what they can also do in the corners on top of their raw acceleration.  I might need to start playing some sort of lottery.  LOL

\'65 fastback pump gas 289, 4.56 gears, and faceplated T5.  11.123 at 122.4
FORD93GTFREAK
Stroked Small Block

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2016, 09:19:33 am »

I believe that Lambo really shines in the corners.  Yes, acceleration is no doubt incredible.  But, I can beat a fair amount of super car stuff in the 1/4 mile.  What's amazing is what they can also do in the corners on top of their raw acceleration.  I might need to start playing some sort of lottery.  LOL
I wouldn't doubt that you could beat some of those supercars in 1/4 mile. The lambo is geared to go 60mph in 2+ seconds and I can say it's true.

The lambo is like driving a fiberglass fighter jet, except you're on the street. I can also say that the ''G'' Force is so high when getting into the accelerator, that you can feel it push you into your seat, however getting into the Lambo is not that easy...

and play the LOTTO!!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: