Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 08, 2019, 04:06:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Team Z Motorsports
Tech Section
* SBFTECH Membership Required *
435293 Posts in 37285 Topics by 9537 Members
Latest Member: Mgabski
Search: Advanced search
Advertiser Inquiries
+ My Community
|-+ General Tech
| |-+ Joel 5.0's Electronic Engine Management
| | |-+ Aftermarket Tuners - Generally
| | | |-+ holley commander 950
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: holley commander 950  (Read 2157 times)
Bill C
Stroked Small Block

« on: January 19, 2007, 10:36:59 pm »

who has used one, ive been playing with its demo software and reading everything i can get my hands on for it, seems like a great system and the ecu is less than 700 ucks, making a harness will cost about 100 or less as it uses common gm weatherpack connections at the ecu , its fully tunable, speed density with 3 bar map capability,200 dollar lc1 wideband is fully recognized and it can tune closed loop with it integrated!!, it has datalogging capabilities,knock sensor,it can also be tuned alpha n or hybrid alpha n up to a certain rpm then automaticly switches to speed density(great for lumpy cams) it will drive 8 high impedence injectors and 4 additional low z injectors , with a 200 dollar driver box it can drive up to 12 low z injectors, has 4 analog input/outputs, one of them is fan that is ect controlled and switched via the ecu, seems like a great system for the price. BEEN TALKING TO A COUPLE GUYS OVER AT TURBO MUSTANGS AND THEY HAVE GREAT LUCK WITH THEM , COUPLE OF THEM ARE OVER 1000 HP TURBO CARS 

i was going to stay with the eec on my ranger, but just the maf, tweecer or equivilent and im right at the same price as this system and still wouldnt have wideband, not to mention maf systems and eec is a bitch to tune for boost

who here has first hand experience with the holley commander 950?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: