Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2018, 10:35:30 am

Login with username, password and session length
Director PLEASE!!!!
Add your location information to your personal profile. Thanx!
435248 Posts in 37264 Topics by 9537 Members
Latest Member: Mgabski
Search: Advanced search
Advertiser Inquiries
+ My Community
|-+ For Sale - Wanted Ads
| |-+ For Sale Section
| | |-+ SBFTech Sponsors Specials (Moderator: Its1FastCat)
| | | |-+ Nitrous Express
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nitrous Express  (Read 9178 times)
FullAuto
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

« on: October 04, 2006, 08:20:30 pm »

Hello sbftech.com members,

Through some recently talks with woody, I have came on board to sponser this site.  I own www.nitrousdealer.com.  I am a small business.  A majority of my business comes from selling to dealers in my home state, but I've recently branched out into retail internet sales.  I sponser a few other forums too so some of you may have seen me around.  Although this is currently the smallest forum I sponser, I believe it has the best quality of people as a whole.  That's why I am here.  I think this place has great potential and will continue to grow for quite some time.

As a new sponser to this site, I'm going to offer specials on Nitrous Express to all participating members of this forum (people with 10 posts or more).  I'm going to run this special until either this forum hits 2000 registered members or until March 31, 2007, which ever comes first.

For reasons I cannot go into, you'll have to contact me directly for pricing.  I'd love to throw up some examples, but I simply cannot.  I assure you, those that receive quotes will not be disappointed.  If you are honestly considering buying nitrous, I'm going to make sure that price is not an issue for you.

I'll help anyone in anyway I can of nitrous problems.  I'd like to make it clear, I am not the end-all, be-all of nitrous tech.  I have ~12 years of nitrous experience on street cars.  I have ZERO experience in dedicated race cars.  If you[re wanting to know what fuel pressure to the 1/4lb you should run on your 8sec car spraying 400hp, I'm OUT!  But if I don't know, I'll be sure to tell you and I'll try to find out for you.

So do your research and gather opinions.  If your search leads you to Nitrous Express, I WILL be the cheapest.  If you were considering a major mail order catalog to purchase from, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Please....  I'll save you enough money to go to your local gentleman's club and sponser a single mother of your choice.

Most of these heavy discounts will be on KITS only.  Accessories don't carry a large profit margin and shipping kills me.  I always offer free shipping.  Also, at the price level I'm offering to this forum, credit cards will have to add 3%.  Trust me, the prices are THAT good. 

Anyone interested, PM here of email me at sales@nitrousdealer.com.  If you email be sure to tell me you are from here or you will get the higher price (that is still WAY cheaper than you'll find elsewhere).

Thanks for reading all of this,

FullAuto
damfastcoupe
4 Banger

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 08:59:12 pm »

I dont know how many from this forum have used NX before,but I have,sold it for a while too.NX is in my opipion some of the best stuff on the steets.or anywhere,glad to have you on board.
mtk-badbird
4 Banger

Mimi www.mtkglobaltravel.com

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 09:18:19 pm »

John

Welcome

glad to have you here.

Call Me For All Of Your Travel Needs Ron or Mimi 734-604-3677 www.mtkglobaltravel.com

Jay Allen www.camshaftinnovations.com
John  www.Canfieldheads.com 
Dave www.teamzmotorsports.net
Jim     www.Fordstrokers.com
MattMans88
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

The Real Blue Devil

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 10:55:47 pm »

Awesome!  I like the way this site is going!!!  Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin

Glad to have you here.  If I or any of my friends are looking into nitrous we will definately check in with you. 

"I'm proud of you fellas. You all kept your head on a swivel, and that's what you gotta do when you find yourself in a vicious cock fight."

"What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing. How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay."

"Go fuck yourself, San Diego."

-Ron Burgundy
ram360
Stroked Small Block

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 11:02:50 pm »

I already have a nitrous setup on my car but I'm in need of a bottle heater. PM me w/ a price if you can.

FullAuto
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 11:35:33 pm »

I already have a nitrous setup on my car but I'm in need of a bottle heater. PM me w/ a price if you can.
PM sent
FoxBodyBlur
Small Block

Offical Boost Addict

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 12:25:46 pm »

great timing, i was planning on doing a 100-125 shot on my motor build  Welcome

'87 GT T-top - bbk shorties, o/r h-hipe, hooker aero chambers, elec fan conversion
woody
FordStrokers.com-SBFTech.com Owner
Administrator
Big Block

Old School

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 12:27:02 pm »

great timing, i was planning on doing a 100-125 shot on my motor build  Welcome
his pricing is crazy, makes summits pricing look wacked  Wink

331-347 Short Blocks 2099.00 and up
408-418-427 Short Blocks (F4 Roller Blocks Standard) 2399.99 and up
Dart Shorts 4199.00+
D.I.Y Shortblocks 1799.00

FordStrokers.com

Make sure you get your information from the internet gurus that haven't built SHIT, they did sleep at Holiday Inn last night, and we have a few of those gurus right here on this forum. Smiley
Jaggezz
Small Block

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 08:20:53 pm »

Kick ass.

I love this forum. So many professionals around here, and the pricing from Woody's shop and this guy's shop is awesome.

'89 Ford Mustang LX 5 Speed with a few goodies..

Looking for a cheap set of decent GT40's + cobra intake!!
Unspoken
Small Block

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2006, 08:06:48 pm »

If you are looking into a nitrous set up GIVE HIM A CALL!  No bullshit his prices are cheaper than anywhere else I've looked. 

92 hatch w/ 347
FoxNotch
Big Block

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 01:30:33 pm »

I was planning on adding nitrous over the winter.
Full Auto could you PM me with suggestions for a good system that can give me a 100-150 shot? And a ballpark price too?

Very good timing indeed.
Thanks

89 notch - 302h/c/i, t56, 5lug
11.96@112.8 1.59 60'
Unspoken
Small Block

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 04:56:22 pm »

I was planning on adding nitrous over the winter.
Full Auto could you PM me with suggestions for a good system that can give me a 100-150 shot? And a ballpark price too?

Very good timing indeed.
Thanks

Or you could just call him.(John Carpenter 405-831-7191)  He's a real nice guy and he will help you
figure out what system would be best for you. Thumb up

92 hatch w/ 347
badloser
6 Banger

shut up and race!

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2007, 10:52:49 pm »

agreed NX stuff rocks.....

92  coupe: 347,victor jr,C-4,PTC,S-Trim,msd 7531
  567rwhp@11# on 93 octane.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: