Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2018, 01:37:45 am

Login with username, password and session length
Director PLEASE!!!!
Add your location information to your personal profile. Thanx!
435164 Posts in 37251 Topics by 9534 Members
Latest Member: 88_GT
Search: Advanced search
Advertiser Inquiries
+ SBFTECH.com Experienced Small Block Ford Tech
|-+ Membership Tech
| |-+ Projects Under Construction
| | |-+ 67 fastback
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 67 fastback  (Read 144040 times)
Fst Blk
Bill Watson
Big Block

« Reply #405 on: August 16, 2016, 04:52:54 pm »

He was referring to the export brace in the pic, not the coilover kit that he bought.

Since the brace is part of the kit then he is saying that the kit was not a good choice, right?

No, I only bought the coilovers. Shocks, springs, and hardware.

67 MUSTANG FASTBACK... on Jackstands

Living the dream or running it down... Haven't figured out which yet.

http://67fastback.webs.com/
liljoe07
"Gentleman Joe"
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

Feed your MILD side

« Reply #406 on: August 16, 2016, 06:45:00 pm »

He was referring to the export brace in the pic, not the coilover kit that he bought.

Since the brace is part of the kit then he is saying that the kit was not a good choice, right?

You are some kind of retard. A picture of the kit was posted. No brace was in the kit. So why would think it was part of the kit?  Spt at PC

89 Coupe:
347- Canfield 195's, Holley Systemax II, Jones Cam, 3" Exhaust, 3" Spintechs, QuarterHorse, BE/EA

Well since you friggin disagree with every damn suggestion, just rebuild the piece of shit.
garsten
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

« Reply #407 on: August 16, 2016, 08:43:01 pm »

You are some kind of retard.

now that is some funny shit.  thanks Joe, you made my day.

claude

81 fairmont, 347, MS3X ECU, Accufab 4-barrel TB, mass-flo efi intake, canfield 195's, CI cam, 42# injectors, powerglide, REF headers, 3 1/2" exhaust, 4.10 gears.
liljoe07
"Gentleman Joe"
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

Feed your MILD side

« Reply #408 on: August 16, 2016, 08:56:36 pm »

Anything for you Claude!  Grin

89 Coupe:
347- Canfield 195's, Holley Systemax II, Jones Cam, 3" Exhaust, 3" Spintechs, QuarterHorse, BE/EA

Well since you friggin disagree with every damn suggestion, just rebuild the piece of shit.
z-adamson
#1 fucktard
Big Block

« Reply #409 on: August 16, 2016, 10:05:27 pm »

You are some kind of retard. A picture of the kit was posted. No brace was in the kit. So why would think it was part of the kit?  Spt at PC

He wasn't 100% clear as to what was purchased and what was not out of everything that was pictured. Saying "Pulled the trigger and bought this setup today" then putting those pics up suggests that what was pictured is what was purchased. He didn't say he bought just the coil over kit till later on leaving me to assume that he bought the "SETUP" (what was pictured) and not the only coil over kit.
85_GT
Big Block

« Reply #410 on: August 16, 2016, 10:41:02 pm »

He was clear. He showed a stock pic of what he bought... But you're right, shame on him for not photoshoping out EVERYTHING not in the kit so it would be clear to you.... 

85GT, Dart Windsor Jr, Crane 2030 equiv. Performer 5.0, 75mm TB, 88mm Slot, 34lbs injectors, 1 5/8" shorties, 5spd converted to 4R70W with Baumann controller, 3.25 9"
A9L running A9P bin via Quarterhorse with LC-1
Jeff351w
Big Block

393 build & new trans in progress

« Reply #411 on: August 16, 2016, 11:26:06 pm »

I run a TCP UCA with a single adjustable Varishock that looks overall to be similar in design to yours (except for the springs, mine are stock rate).  I think you'll be very happy with it for a driver/restomod.

Just in case anybody missed it, this half of my prior post states my impression of what he bought.

Quote from: mighty mouse

I often have tires with just too much tread or a fuel tank that is just too full. Accept no substitutes!
liljoe07
"Gentleman Joe"
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

Feed your MILD side

« Reply #412 on: August 16, 2016, 11:53:20 pm »

He was clear. He showed a stock pic of what he bought... But you're right, shame on him for not photoshoping out EVERYTHING not in the kit so it would be clear to you.... 

LoL! Using his logic, we should assume the floor coating came with the kit too.  Spt at PC Spt at PC Spt at PC

89 Coupe:

liljoe07
"Gentleman Joe"
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

Feed your MILD side

« Reply #413 on: August 16, 2016, 11:56:09 pm »

I run a TCP UCA with a single adjustable Varishock that looks overall to be similar in design to yours (except for the springs, mine are stock rate).  I think you'll be very happy with it for a driver/restomod.

Just in case anybody missed it, this half of my prior post states my impression of what he bought.

Everybody else understood...... except.... once again, Z. Big surprise there. 

89 Coupe:

liljoe07
"Gentleman Joe"
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

Feed your MILD side

« Reply #414 on: August 17, 2016, 12:01:26 am »

You are some kind of retard. A picture of the kit was posted. No brace was in the kit. So why would think it was part of the kit?  Spt at PC

He wasn't 100% clear as to what was purchased and what was not out of everything that was pictured. Saying "Pulled the trigger and bought this setup today" then putting those pics up suggests that what was pictured is what was purchased. He didn't say he bought just the coil over kit till later on leaving me to assume that he bought the "SETUP" (what was pictured) and not the only coil over kit.

Dude, just give up. You just don't have what it takes. You need to take up knitting. 

89 Coupe:

z-adamson
#1 fucktard
Big Block

« Reply #415 on: August 17, 2016, 12:16:22 am »

Dude, just give up. You just don't have what it takes. You need to take up knitting. 

Don't have what it takes to do what?
liljoe07
"Gentleman Joe"
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

Feed your MILD side

« Reply #416 on: August 17, 2016, 12:27:11 am »

Don't have what it takes to do what?

I rest my case.     

89 Coupe:

z-adamson
#1 fucktard
Big Block

« Reply #417 on: August 17, 2016, 12:35:01 am »

Quote from: liljoe07 link=topic=15352.msg433349#msg433349

I rest my case.     

What case?
Fst Blk
Bill Watson
Big Block

« Reply #418 on: August 17, 2016, 07:25:55 am »

Quote from: liljoe07 link=topic=15352.msg433349#msg433349

I rest my case.� � �:orglaugh

What case?
Seriously, quit pushing. I've tried to be cordial with you, but again here's z looking to keep the drama going.

And I thought I was quite clear as to what I bought. Everybody else got it except you. That should tel you something. First I post a pic of the coilovers, then post pics of it installed on a car that the seller sent me. Pretty clear.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

67 MUSTANG FASTBACK... on Jackstands

Living the dream or running it down... Haven't figured out which yet.

http://67fastback.webs.com/
z-adamson
#1 fucktard
Big Block

« Reply #419 on: August 17, 2016, 04:10:38 pm »

Seriously, quit pushing. I've tried to be cordial with you, but again here's z looking to keep the drama going.

And I thought I was quite clear as to what I bought. Everybody else got it except you. That should tel you something. First I post a pic of the coilovers, then post pics of it installed on a car that the seller sent me. Pretty clear.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

And who is bringing drama to who? Did I say anything inflammatory to anyone?

The brace was in the pic and Jeff put forth some commentary about it so I thought you may have gotten that too. Thats all. I didn't say anything to stir up drama.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: