Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2018, 04:14:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length
435277 Posts in 37275 Topics by 9537 Members
Latest Member: Mgabski
Search: Advanced search
Advertiser Inquiries
+ My Community
|-+ For Sale - Wanted Ads
| |-+ For Sale Section
| | |-+ SBFTech Sponsors Specials (Moderator: Its1FastCat)
| | | |-+ team z strange axle package ?'s
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: team z strange axle package ?'s  (Read 27238 times)
red89notch
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2008, 11:26:39 pm »

the axle pkg comes with c clip elims axles and spool.  i was scared about c clips when running high 11's the elim r a necessity for what im doing
FordRacing250
Big Block

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2008, 12:37:08 am »

my only guarantee would be id kick his ass, and i would warranty the ass kicking he got, if it wasnt bad enough the first time id do it again... hahaha

RaceTec Pistons
tim@racetecpistons.com
red89notch
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2008, 12:48:00 am »

u r reading my post for alot more then it said.  i am a consumer do u think im not going to comparison shop? i didnt think so.  i basically said here is ur price and there price, and there the same, so give me a reason to by from u over them.  that is reasonable. his first response had nothing to do with trying to make a sale, or give me info on why to buy from him.  it was a smart ass comment for a legitament question. never once did i ask for a deeper discount, i just asked  what his discount is for the members. like CI has free shipping and is advertised.  so ur saying if i said  im looking at a ci cam and want to know what the discount for me/us sbftech members (notice how i said it the same way but replaced axle with cam and thats it) is i deserve the mcd's comment or would u have responded with yes we offer free shipping?  im sure u would have told me the discount.  the point is i just asked what the members discount is, if u read more then that thats ur fault. i asked a lagit ? and got a smart answer back. i was not rude until those comments were made to me.
red89notch
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2008, 03:27:29 am »

ford racing where u located at? what ever i say here ill say to ur face.  u obviously r not a real man to actually threaten someone on line, i handle my buisness in person,  come out to chicago and race me down the 1320 and when im done dragging your car ill drag ur ass around like a rag doll.  thats how we do it in chicago,  name ur amount u want to race for min 3k on the street unless ur to scared then i guess we can do it at the track.  put ur money where ur mouth is
FordRacing250
Big Block

« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2008, 04:06:47 am »

I wasnt talking about you, I was refering to the guy jay was talking about... Dont get your panties in a bunch.... If i were to threaten you I would single you out by name, I didnt do that here, so relax.
Now you are being silly in that post. trying to be tuff, trying to throw money out. If you would of READ what I wrote, YOU would see a CONNECTION to JAY'S POST.
So Now that that is out of the way, Do you feel like a man to try to call me out?
Im Still not calling you out or threating you.. Am I bitching out.... NOPE because it was NEVER DIRECTED TO YOU MR. red89notch. </~~~~ see I use names when im directing my comments to someone....
Now if you still want to be angry or tuff, my location is in my profile.... CERRITOS CA 90703....
But im just here having a good time, SO CHILL red89notch.
If you thought my post was directed towards you I appoligize for that. I am MAN enough to say that..
And to question ME about being a man, Silly Silly Silly...
Have fun street racing. Ive been out of that scene for a while now, I guess the people showing up with AK's and shooting them off randomly out in COMPTON kinda detered me, or maybe the fact that its a felony to get cought out here now days, or maybe its just I value my life and others....
Just me
Tim

RaceTec Pistons
tim@racetecpistons.com
FordRacing250
Big Block

« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2008, 04:17:43 am »

If you need to read it again to understand red89notch here it is
[/quote]
For Jesus Christ sake.......I have a guy right now asking me if I have a "satisfaction or your money back policy" and then he followed that up with "Do your cams have a warranty"?  He has garbage chinese junk pro-comp heads with inferior parts and does not want to buy springs, but wants ME to offer a warranty and a performance guarantee?

no can do.......
[/quote]

RaceTec Pistons
tim@racetecpistons.com
86ssp
Stroked Small Block

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2008, 10:14:59 am »

ford racing where u located at? what ever i say here ill say to ur face.  u obviously r not a real man to actually threaten someone on line, i handle my buisness in person,  come out to chicago and race me down the 1320 and when im done dragging your car ill drag ur ass around like a rag doll.  thats how we do it in chicago,  name ur amount u want to race for min 3k on the street unless ur to scared then i guess we can do it at the track.  put ur money where ur mouth is
These types of comments belong on chitownracing, not here.This is a tech board, not some street racing site full of whiners and cry babies.Every time I see a chitown guy register I think to myself,great here comes another tool.So far you are the only tool I have seen from chitown.
red89notch
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2008, 10:29:33 am »

86 i didnt say shit about beating up or racing anyone until he said that to me. if i took it wrong then im sorry. and if u look i didnt start trash talking until it was done to me first
gmkillr
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2008, 10:50:09 am »

Aparently this guy isnt capable of letting this go, why dosent somebody lock this.... Please
No Rice Nate
Stroked Small Block

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2008, 11:06:54 am »

Just delete the entire thread,no good is going to come of this.
MattMans88
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

The Real Blue Devil

« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2008, 11:44:17 am »

Ah, now I need a beer.  Shit, it isn't noon yet.  Well it's past noon in London, so I'm good to go!

-Matt 

p.s.  Chill on the back and forth bickering guys.  It was one misunderstanding that has now turned into 3 or 4.  By all means carry on talking about your rear end though (and no, no pics are necessary LOL).

"I'm proud of you fellas. You all kept your head on a swivel, and that's what you gotta do when you find yourself in a vicious cock fight."

"What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing. How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay."

"Go fuck yourself, San Diego."

-Ron Burgundy
Stroked Small Block

« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2008, 01:03:09 pm »

What I find amusing is people private messaging Dave about the guy, That speaks volumes about the people on this board Disgust

"Hey 1320, PLEASE run out in the middle of the road and let that Mack Truck plow into you."

Carma is a bitch
mighty mouse
"Prom King Mista Nathan Moonen"
Administrator
Big Block

I'll be the Judge of that

« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2008, 04:00:38 pm »

I am going to take it from the PM's I have received that most are in complete agreement. . . this thread has reached its end.

Thread locked.

1320 - not sure what you mean by your last comment, but I see no harm by others giving a heads up to Dave about a possible troublemaker. 

Have a nice day.

The Management.

1986 Mustang GT Convertible
Suspension and Differential by Team Z Motorsports
9.5 Deck Forged Stroker Shortblock by FordStrokers
Trick Flow High Ports and Super Vic EFI intake by Duane Busch

I'd rather be a fool who is loyal to his friends than a POS that jumps ship to save face. We were wrong in the end, but nobody can ever call us disloyal. I can live with that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: