Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2018, 10:31:29 am

Login with username, password and session length
Director PLEASE!!!!
Add your location information to your personal profile. Thanx!
435248 Posts in 37264 Topics by 9537 Members
Latest Member: Mgabski
Search: Advanced search
Advertiser Inquiries
+ My Community
|-+ For Sale - Wanted Ads
| |-+ For Sale Section
| | |-+ SBFTech Sponsors Specials (Moderator: Its1FastCat)
| | | |-+ team z strange axle package ?'s
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: team z strange axle package ?'s  (Read 24510 times)
Nacho
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2008, 08:55:26 pm »

well, my advice would be to just drop it. If you are not going to buy then just don't buy. I don't know Dave but I see how he speaks and I know he's a stand up guy. Just drop it and let it be like I'm sure he will. 

95 5.0 Vert Having to start from scratch
Team Z Motorsports
Authorized Advertiser
Big Block

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008, 09:08:09 pm »

OK I guess $23 isn't much cheaper than what strange sell them for So I'll apologize and drop it, next time just PM me! Thanx!

Team Z Motorsports
 Team Z is now a Strange engineering and Precision Turbo dealer. Now stocking V band clamps and big mouth cooler lids.
red89notch
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2008, 09:12:48 pm »

asking what the sbf discount is not asking for a deeper discount.  to ask for a deeper discount implies there is a discount,  a $1.50 less then msrp isnt a discount.  i never  asked for that.   yea i could have asked for a price in pm but i was asking what the sbftech discount is, since no one still answered that.  i figured that others would like to know too. other sponsors advertise free shipping or what not.  if he didnt want to post the price he could have pn me the price and replied to my post with a simple pmd ya, but instead i got the mcdonalds comment, uncalled for
Team Z Motorsports
Authorized Advertiser
Big Block

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2008, 09:17:08 pm »

guess you dont want to drop it, so what do you think is a fair price to pay?

Look on the first page Ron priced it out well!

Team Z Motorsports
 Team Z is now a Strange engineering and Precision Turbo dealer. Now stocking V band clamps and big mouth cooler lids.
red89notch
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2008, 09:25:20 pm »

all i asked for whats the price for me/us on sbf is.   23less? that was all i was looking for.  see now i know what  im getting the best axles and good customer service at a good price. ill be contacting u next week to order.  see im not a bad guy i just want to make a informed decision   thanks, scott
Team Z Motorsports
Authorized Advertiser
Big Block

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2008, 09:29:48 pm »

OK I see where the mistake was made, you looked on line for a price you got the 2005 catalog where the price was $629. the 2008 price is higher!

Team Z Motorsports
red89notch
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2008, 09:51:21 pm »

thanks for the clearification   just need to decide on 31 or 33 spline
BADBIRD
Big Block

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2008, 09:52:21 pm »

thanks for the clearification   just need to decide on 31 or 33 spline

33 why buy twice

Good Luck!

Travel Needs www.mtktravel.net  www.mtkglobaltravel.com  Mimi 734-604-3677

Jay www.camshaftinnovations.com
Dave www.teamzmotorsports.net
Jim www.fordstrokers.com

Dirt Burner Racing
nankinhobby.com
red89notch
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2008, 10:21:56 pm »

ive been told the 33 fit without modifications but im a little skeptical, i dont want to put 9 inch ends on,  ill call Z during the week and see what he recommends for my set up
Outlaw Bill
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2008, 10:32:48 pm »

ive been told the 33 fit without modifications but im a little skeptical, i dont want to put 9 inch ends on,  ill call Z during the week and see what he recommends for my set up
With 9" ends you don't need C-Clip eliminators. Wonder, Ponder

www.TeamZmotorsports.net

TeamZmotorsports 25.2 outlaw drag radial stock suspension 1991 Mustang
Thank You to the following for their help
TeamZmotorsports
Marcella Manifolds
Schoneck Composite
Ultimate Converter Concepts

"Stupid is as stupid does", "You can't fix stupid"
"Common sense is not common"
red89notch
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2008, 10:41:41 pm »

putting those ends on r above my skills.  im trying tto build as much of the car myself. i want to learn.  plud at that point i would just put a 9 inch in instead of putting that money into a 8.8  plus an 8.8 will carry me into the 9 second range without worring about it being the weak link
Jay Allen
Camshaft Innovations
Banned Member
Big Block

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2008, 11:02:49 pm »

This is a copy and paste from Wikepedia:

A customer refers to individuals or households that purchase goods and services generated within the economy.

The phrase "Customer Service" is misused a lot on internet message forums.  No money changed hands, a transaction never occurred, thus this person is not a customer and is not owed anything.  The 1.50 comment was a shot over the bow. 

I'm gonna go to breakfast tomorrow morning at Denny's and take my own eggs.   

Jay Allen
CAMSHAFT INNOVATIONS

www.camshaftinnovations.com

Whatever It Takes !!!

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL PM's ARE TURNED OFF.  I AM NOT IGNORING ANYONE, E-MAIL ME IF YOU NEED SOMETHING.
red89notch
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2008, 11:16:05 pm »

good customer service is before, during and after the sale.  show good customer service before the sale and u earn there buisness.  consumers r paying for more then just the product.  at the same time consumers look for companies that stand out above the rest . the 1.50 was to show the differebce in price  on his site and strang site  nothing personal
Outlaw Bill
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2008, 11:16:24 pm »

putting those ends on r above my skills.  im trying tto build as much of the car myself. i want to learn.  plud at that point i would just put a 9 inch in instead of putting that money into a 8.8  plus an 8.8 will carry me into the 9 second range without worring about it being the weak link
You will need to buy C-clip eliminators to be legal to go that fast, they are not cheap. I personally would do the 9" ends, I'm sure Dave just may suggest that also.

www.TeamZmotorsports.net

TeamZmotorsports 25.2 outlaw drag radial stock suspension 1991 Mustang
Thank You to the following for their help
TeamZmotorsports
Marcella Manifolds
Schoneck Composite
Ultimate Converter Concepts

"Stupid is as stupid does", "You can't fix stupid"
"Common sense is not common"
Jay Allen
Camshaft Innovations
Banned Member
Big Block

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2008, 11:24:11 pm »

good customer service is before, during and after the sale.  show good customer service before the sale and u earn there buisness.  consumers r paying for more then just the product.  at the same time consumers look for companies that stand out above the rest . the 1.50 was to show the differebce in price  on his site and strang site  nothing personal

I disagree.

Good SERVICE is one thing.

Good CUSTOMER SERVICE is another.......

There is a fine line there and too many people do not understand.  Now I understand that you are saying you meant nothing by your comment.  But let me say, if a business treats a person badly, then we are harped on and crucified for $h!t.  But when a person is a dick, the business has to take it?  Then if the business fires back or refuses to serve the person, it is always the business' fault.  Sorry, I think Dave handled this beautifully and with far more tact than I would have.

For Jesus Christ sake.......I have a guy right now asking me if I have a "satisfaction or your money back policy" and then he followed that up with "Do your cams have a warranty"?  He has garbage chinese junk pro-comp heads with inferior parts and does not want to buy springs, but wants ME to offer a warranty and a performance guarantee?

I'm sorry no can do.......

Jay Allen
CAMSHAFT INNOVATIONS

www.camshaftinnovations.com

Whatever It Takes !!!

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL PM's ARE TURNED OFF.  I AM NOT IGNORING ANYONE, E-MAIL ME IF YOU NEED SOMETHING.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: