Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2018, 08:46:51 am

Login with username, password and session length
Director PLEASE!!!!
Add your location information to your personal profile. Thanx!
435265 Posts in 37271 Topics by 9537 Members
Latest Member: Mgabski
Search: Advanced search
Advertiser Inquiries
+ My Community
|-+ For Sale - Wanted Ads
| |-+ For Sale Section
| | |-+ SBFTech Sponsors Specials (Moderator: Its1FastCat)
| | | |-+ team z strange axle package ?'s
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: team z strange axle package ?'s  (Read 25745 times)
Nacho
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 06:21:41 pm »

95 5.0 Vert Having to start from scratch
Team Z Motorsports
Authorized Advertiser
Big Block

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 06:31:51 pm »

Well I guess I'm sorry for being a smart ass, I'm not usually like that, Please next time you see me slap me in the face and call me a smart ass

I guess My point was when you go to a parts store and walk up to the counter to get a ball joint for your LX do you ask for a discount when the price is listed and they are not running a sale?

Ask anyone on this board if I have ever failed to help them out! If they are a repete customer I work on pricing for them!

Now for your questions

"this is the age of the internet, when something is $600+ and you advertise it for $1.50 LESS then what the manufacturer is SELLING them for it makes you wonder why they would even bother advertising it for less then 1% less then the manufacturer sells them for.

see my point."

I fail to see it totaly! Most everyone that advertizes Strange products sells them at Strange listed price, as with many that sell prochargers, precision turbos, MSD, or aeromotive!

It must work for me because Strange is very happy with my sales numbers, and so are my customers, because I usually treat them exceptionaly well!

"i work in customer service for parts of my job and if this was a potential customer asking (and believe me i know this cant be the first time this has been brought up to you) the same question i did the appropriate response would have been well we can offer you better customer service and support or something along those lines. but got nothing but a smart ass comment? if you were the customer what would you do now?  shop elsewhere thats what you would do"

You would be very suprised how few people ask the question you ask! Again do you ask for a discount at McDonalds?

"people on this forum would like to think that since you sponsor the site that they would get a better deal. even if we are all just average joes we still like to feel like we are someone special, and you made it a point to make sure that i dont feel special or happy about a potential purchase from you"

Everyone does, they get a deal or exceptional customer support! But several people on here PM'd me and told me what an ass you were so I responded with Mc Donalds comment, Probably out of line but not as bad as your reply!

"thanks for your time good luck in your buisness, if you treat all potential customers like this you will need it."

I'll just keep my nose to the grind stone and keep building championship winning cars, parts that work and fit right the first time, and selling strange parts for list (unless I decide to run a sale)

Maybe next time you approch someone for a deal try a different approach!

Team Z Motorsports
 Team Z is now a Strange engineering and Precision Turbo dealer. Now stocking V band clamps and big mouth cooler lids.
RACERX89
Big Block

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 06:46:13 pm »

Good Job!    Thumbs up to Dave at Team Z. 
s92lx
Big Block

Jim Stump

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 07:02:12 pm »

I own 80% of everything Dave sales and I'm going to buy more this year.
Buy a part from one of the other places and see what happens when it don't fit or there is a problem. Dave will do what it takes to help.
I have met Dave in person and talk to him on the phone alot. He is not a smart ass at all.

Buy some of those red parts from............... Grin LMAO on floor LMAO on floor YESSS

URF Racing Team
red89notch
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 07:03:40 pm »

well i am more then sure that the only person on here that has meet me is woody and hell tell u i dodnt ask him for a discount, actually he said price and i pulled the wallet out so fast he had to slow down.so how everyone else can say im a prick is beyond me so if me as a customer held u to a higher standard then other customers im sorry.  i guess it was too much to ask what i was getting  for my money. if u read my post clearly u will see that strange is local to me so if u read inbetween the lines i dont have to pay shipping, with u i do.  thats why i asked to see if u offered something that they couldnt, like customer service. put urself in my shoes if u asked what i did and i responded to u like that would u buy from me, especially if the difference is $1.50? i would rather pay extra and know if i had a problem and called i would be helped no made of a joke  but seriuosly i wasnt smart to u but u were to me, i just responded back to that rudness, so if that makes me a prick then so be it.  im a customer thats spending 600 hard earned dollars so sorry i feel that i deserve to be treated nice,  and with respect
mmb
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 07:05:47 pm »

Buy some of those red parts from............... Grin LMAO on floor LMAO on floor YESSS

Wonder, Ponder

I think it is funny Dave has left the competition in the dust and they are remaking his parts!
red89notch
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 07:10:54 pm »

i see u say that people pmd u saying im an ass?  well my question to u is this u never meet me even talked or post in any direction towards each other and u with no provaking from me talk to me like that?   if u were me would u buy from me?  and to who ever pmd him saying im an ass please speak up i would love to know how u came to that conclusion since i have only meet woody ?
mmb
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 07:13:45 pm »

strange is local to me so if u read inbetween the lines i dont have to pay shipping, with u i do.  thats why i asked to see if u offered something that they couldnt, like customer service. put urself in my shoes if u asked what i did and i responded

Shipping and Tax are about the same, that is splitting hairs.

Put your self in Daves shoes he builds $100,000 race cars and your asking him for a discount on your first purchase?

red89notch
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 07:43:50 pm »

i asked what discount or deal sbftech members get, i guess since the other sponsors offer discounts to the members i figured he did too, guess i was wrong.  the fact that i came to a sponsor of this site first should say something, i rather support someone that supports what i enjoy instead of a faceless website.  apperantly i was out of line seeing what if any discount we get.  from what others say u have good support.  i guess i just missed out on it
Team Z Motorsports
Authorized Advertiser
Big Block

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 08:18:28 pm »

i guess it was too much to ask what i was getting  for my money.
Sorry but you knew exactly what you would get for your money
thats why i asked to see if u offered something that they couldnt
you didn't ask that, you ask for a deeper discount, Now if this was a total miss understanding fine so be it I'm a big enough man to say I was wrong in the way I handled it, you want me to be in your shoes, well try and step into mine!

Team Z Motorsports
 Team Z is now a Strange engineering and Precision Turbo dealer. Now stocking V band clamps and big mouth cooler lids.
Team Z Motorsports
Authorized Advertiser
Big Block

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 08:30:13 pm »

so if me as a customer held u to a higher standard then other customers im sorry. 

See it's infalmitory words like the above that make things go bad, asking for a discount is NOT holding anyone to a higher standard, Anyone that has seen my work, or who knows me knows I live by a simple standard that is almost impossible to do, but I do it daily, Treat others as you would want to be treated, and give 110% in anything you do! if you look at my parts, I sell them at the same price or cheaper than most and use better materials, better manufacturing techniques, ect.
  Dont try and SCHOOL ME ON HIGHER STANDARDS you'll be hard pressed to to find someone who cares more about his customers and giving them higher value!

Team Z Motorsports
red89notch
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2008, 08:44:34 pm »

i never asked for a deeper discount,were that came from i dont know,  actually i said  what kind of discount do sbftech members get. and then referenced ur website price,  so yea i asked what the sbf discount is, since i dont think it was out of line to think that u dont put the sbftech discount on ur website since anyone can buy at that price.  so if i dont ask how would i know?  i was not rude to u and u put me on the defensive.  u say someone pmd u saying im an ass, so u let others tell u who to deal with and how to deal with them?  im not rich and buildiing a 100k car, mine is about 25k so yea i have to look around for a good deal and service but im far from cheap if i pay the same or a little more for the same thing to know someone stands behind it and treats me like a customer ill spend the cash.   
red89notch
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2008, 08:47:27 pm »

treat others as you want to be treated is what u said.  in this case did u treat me how u want to be treated?  im sure u wouldnt like the mcdonalds comment.
PJC Racing
Big Block

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2008, 08:52:10 pm »

Dude, let it go. Reread your first post (in Daves shoes), it does sound like your asking for a deeper discount. But who cares.

If you want the parts get them.

Jeff

89 LX Coupe: Factory 5.0, common performance and
                      suspension bolt-ons (306 build in
                      progress)
86 GT:(current 1/4 project) will have primarily Team Z
           suspension and chassis additions, 408 with
           nitrous in the works
2003 Mach 1: programer, exhaust, 4.10's
New addition: 1993 SHO (all stock)
Ammosteve
Adv_SBFTechie
Big Block

Steven Daniels

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2008, 08:52:34 pm »

Red89notch,

You have only been a member for a short while. If you do a search here you would find that Dave has ran sales quite often and the savings were very good.

I met Dave last year at Jay's seminar and I can tell you he is a stand up guy and really cares about what he does. He brought in examples of his suspension pieces along with some of his competitors and I can tell you there is a huge differance in quality.

This whole thing could have been avoided if your request was made through a PM... if you wanted to post.... ask when he was going to run another sale.

Steve
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: